I’ve been sitting here trying to come up with something interesting to write about, but all I’m thinking about is other people’s things that I really like. So, what follows is a list of recommendations you are free to do with what you will (remember I am just a person on the internet…)
- Brass Bed by Josh Gracin, because I have had it stuck in my head for a while . It has a really nice rhythm and instrumentals, good lyrics, and I like it.
- Hallelujah by Joshua Hyslop, because it is beautiful in every way.
- Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, because honestly- why not? There is rarely at bad time to listen to this song.
- Song of the Sea because it is gorgeous animation, heartrending story telling, and all together amazing.
- Man on Fire because it is one of my favorites, and the story and soundtrack are wonderful. Not for the faint of heart, but well worth watching even with an R rating.
- Dumbo because it’s a classic, and I just wrote about it for an assignment in French.
- This article I found on The Gospel Coalition, originally posted on Fathom: Intent, Impact, and Empathy in Race Relations . This is a very well written article that talks about certain miscommunication and barriers that rise up between White people and minorities, especially African American people.
- The Lake Isle of Innisfree by William Butler Yeats because I will always recommend a Yeats poem, and this one happens to be the one I thought of tonight.
- My brother just started a blog where he post both his and (eventually) other peoples works, especially poetry. Take a look at his stuff at In Pinna Preceque .
That’s all for tonight, sorry I couldn’t think of anything more interesting to write about. I hope you will check out some of the things above, and I hope you find something you enjoy.
“Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!” Psalm 150:6 (ESV)