- The Quick-zone hasn’t had hot fudge sundae Pop-tarts all week, and that is both good and disappointing.
- I really thought I had a quiz today in one of my classes, so I studied for it last night. Turns out it’s in almost two weeks.
- I finally made it to the gym as I had planned on doing all semester.
- I couldn’t go to the gym for the last half of February and the first half of March because of an enormous blister on my heal.
- I have 10 days left of class in my freshman year of college, and I would swear I graduated high school yesterday.
- It’s April and it was 40° F today. (What even is Pittsburgh Weather? It’s supposed to be 74° F on Sunday)
- Seven is one of my favorite numbers.
- Eight is not one of my favorite numbers.
- Unicorns are amazing.
- I really need to go to bed.
Song: Piano Man by Billy Joel
Book: The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
Painter: Pierre Auguste Renoir (He’s my Favorite)
“He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep” Psalm 121: 3-4 ESV